Foxy Bean


Foxy Bean, Woolloongabba

My first post for 2013! 

I would like to finish up my review for my birthday dinner celebration last year but I am a little lazy right now... So, it will just be Foxy Bean for now, which I visited with AQ after our exams.


IMG_8657


Foxy Bean, quite a nice cafe, is located around the corner of Stanley street facing just opposite to Paw Paw cafe (which I visited the following week). Which is better? You have to wait and read about it. 

Since it was on a weekday, we get to choose our own seats and service was good. We ordered our usual drinks; skinny flat white for me and chocolate milk shake for AQ.

IMG_8661
Skinny flat white

IMG_8663
Chocolate Milk Shake

For our breakfast/brunch, AQ who prefers sweet to savoury meal, ordered the French toast with maple syrup and berry compote. He commented that they were pretty good...

IMG_8665
French Toast

As for myself, I ordered 'Eggs Benedict'! It has been months since I last had Eggs Benedict and I gave myself the opportunity to try their hollandaise sauce, which is pretty good. I chose their 'Foxy Beans' to go with my meal instead of the bacon or ham. That turned out to be a wise decision.

IMG_8666
Eggs Benny with Foxy Beans


The beans were cooked nicely with unknown formulas of herbs and spices. Not too bad! and the eggs were poached to perfection (another important factor).

I may be back one day Foxy Bean!



Foxy Bean on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove