Pizza Capers

Pizza Capers
Pizza Capers had recently introduced a new pizza base: 'Rustico Thin Base'! Lucky me that Pizza Capers is just a walking distance from my home and the Mr and myself had a lovely walk to pick up the pizza with the new base!

I am usually a fan of thick or normal base pizza, so that I would be quite full after a few pieces and not indulged on a whole pizza if it was a thin based pizza... So when I had the opportunity to indulge on the new rustico thin base, I said 'Yes!'.

Decision making was tough as there are so many options to choose from! The Mr has his own likes and dislikes and with mine combined, we finally opted for 'The pulled Porknado'; which includes pulled pork, crispy bacons, pepperoni on a BBQ sauce base. 

Hmm... Our concensus of the pizza itself was okay. While the toppings were satisfactory, the pizza base may be quite dry to our liking. The level of 'thin-ness' has made it quite crispy especially on the edges, and certainly not suitable for re-heating (for the leftovers).



Untitled
The (pulled) porknado

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove